J1 Summer Application

Experience a Different Culture Abroad

The summer work and travel program is specifically for University/College students enrolled in an full-time degree program at an institution located outside the United States. This program is designed for these students to come to the United States to work and travel during their summer vacation.

The US J1 Visa Summer Work and Travel Program allows eligible International college and university students the opportunity to live temporarily, work and experience the American culture for up to four months during their school break. Apart from earning money, it provides students a chance to make friends from various parts of the world and gain international work experience, an addition to their resume.


We will help you get started on this great journey